Solutions Analyst (ECM)
We are growing our team at RST Solutions! Are you a highly motivated individual looking to join a company that is expanding quickly? Are you looking for more autonomy and ownership in your professional career? Now is the time to make the move!
The primary focus of a Solutions Analyst (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a set of Enterprise Content Management products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects, customers, and internally.
As a Solutions Analyst, you will be responsible for providing presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through online/in-person sales efforts. Must be able to present ECM software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
As a Solutions Analyst at RST Solutions, you will provide onsite and remote pre-sales, demonstration and design services to prospects and end users. Creative thinking and the ability to adapt to a wide range of environments across an even wider range of vertical markets is critical to success in this role. Candidates must be technically adept and business savvy at the same time. Superior skills in the areas of written and verbal communication is a must.
• Proven consultative solution development skills with the ability to incorporate; software, professional services, and hardware requirements
• Ability to build and expand relationships with customer contacts
• Adept in Content Services Demonstrations
• Technically literate, with an aptitude to understand, present and position our solutions to customers
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Experience interfacing with professional level buyers
• Self-starter with high initiative
• Perform business analysis and needs assessments to customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with PSIsafe (formerly Cabinet) a plus
• Experience with PSIcapture or ABBYY a plus
• Experience with Laserfiche or OpenText a plus