Solution Sales Executive
We are growing our team at RST Solutions! Are you a highly motivated individual looking to join a company that is expanding quickly? Are you looking for more autonomy and ownership in your professional career? Now is the time to make the move!
The primary focus of a Solution Sales Executive is to become an expert in Enterprise Software (NetSuite) and present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects, customers, and internally. You will be responsible for “hunting” and advising prospects through the full sales life cycle. You must be comfortable with making numerous outbound calls daily, networking, attending trade shows and other means necessary to generate new business.
You will be responsible for providing technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through online/in-person sales efforts. Must be able to present NetSuite and ERP solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party integrations.
As a Solution Sales Executive, you will provide onsite demonstration and design services to prospects and end users. Creative thinking and the ability to adapt to a wide range of environments across an even wider range of vertical markets is critical to success in this role. Superior skills in the areas of written and verbal communication is a must.
• The ideal candidate must have a university degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience and be highly collaborative.
• 1-3+ years inside or outside sales experience in Software, to end-users.
• A strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, E-commerce, ERP modules or CRM in a sales capacity is essential, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
• Ability to build and expand relationships with customer contacts.
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects.
• Comfortable with Salesforce or similar CRM documenting activities, managing sales funnels and utilizing sales tools to uncover opportunities.
• Results-driven with proven ability to sell and project a positive, professional attitude.
• The candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English with internal and external clients through all available mediums.
• Experience interfacing with professional level buyers
• Self-starter with high initiative
• Perform business analysis and needs assessments to customers